I love Autumn.
Have I ever told you? I seriously enjoy the fall weather. Besides marking the end of shorts season (hallelujah!!), it signifies the beginning of some SERIOUS partying. I am one of five kids. Including my parents, that makes 7 birthdays during the course of the year. Five of those birthdays fall during the cool months. Once Halloween rolls around, it's pretty much one long party until New Year's Day.
A recent Friday was so lusciously cool and drizzly and completely non humid...the kids and I really enjoyed ourselves!
BBJ curled up with a blanket...

...while Siu Jeun noshed on some cereal. (I swear, that kid spends the majority of his waking time EATING.)
BBJ curled up with a blanket...
...while Siu Jeun noshed on some cereal. (I swear, that kid spends the majority of his waking time EATING.)
Yes - Autumn, my friend, I have missed you.
Welcome back.

Siu Jeun has a lot in common with my youngest, then.
ReplyDeleteA bottomless pit. Where does it all go?
I had to laugh when you mentioned the end of shorts season! I am so with you on that one...I am so thankful for capris!! :)
ReplyDeleteFall has got to be my favorite season... and it'll probably be my even more favorite one (if that is possible!) if the leaves on the trees change colors as gloriously as the ones in Canada!
ReplyDeleteI love autumn. Crisp, cool weather... crunching in the leaves... soup... cider... pumpkin pie... need I go on?
ReplyDeleteAnd Siu Jeun? I think he is earning himself the nickname Hobbit. You know, because there is first breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, lunch, tea, supper, dinner and on and on.
It's always a tad bittersweet to me. But, once I'm in it, I love it.
ReplyDeleteAsher is that way too. He could seriously eat all day every day without stopping. I say he's a garbage disposal.
ReplyDeleteI love the cool weather too...at first...until it turns FREEZING :)
Amen.
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh when you mentioned the end of shorts season.
ReplyDeleteWeb hosting india
Four of the seven birthdays in our family are in the fall, too! :)
ReplyDelete