(But those peppers? Theysa gonna be HOT! Any pepper that small will probably burn the snot right out of your nose. Not that I speak from experience *sniff sniff I used tapatio like KETCHUP on my burrito tonight*
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!
Ohhhh dear... oh my. I'm sorry.
ReplyDelete(But those peppers? Theysa gonna be HOT! Any pepper that small will probably burn the snot right out of your nose. Not that I speak from experience *sniff sniff I used tapatio like KETCHUP on my burrito tonight*
that looks like a chili's ad.
ReplyDeleteOh no!
ReplyDeleteBut I bet nobody else has a sensitive plant/weed :)
Aww...maybe next year? My garden started out pretty well this year, but now it's kind of a fail too.
ReplyDeleteNow I don't feel so bad about only getting green onions this year :-).
ReplyDeleteWe tried corn this year. Yeah. Um. That went well. LOL.
ReplyDelete