Now...if someone could just tell me why my pre-wedding days PANTS won't fit...I'd be grateful!! (Is baby-induced bone spread permanent?! Because there seems to have been a SHIFT in my overall body shape. *sigh*)
And now we get to my favorite part of the week - the part where YOU do my blogging for me!

It's simple - I post a question, you comment with an answer, and we are all edified together. (If you'd like more questions to answer, or would like to play along, head on over to Island Life and link up!)
So my question is...
What's on the menu for fall?
Now that the weather has turned cooler, I'm craving soups, salads, stews, hearty breads and baked potatoes. Mmm. I think I need to go shopping!
Um, yeah, I'm not sure that the whole bone spreading thing ever reverses itself. At least in my case it didn't. :(
ReplyDeleteMy overall body shape seems to be permanently changed, too. :/
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I think the bone spread is permanent:( The things we sacrifice for our children! After I had Emma, I technically lost all the weight...but the distribution of everything was looser in a way so that nothing fit. I was a good 2 sizes bigger. I don't know if I'll ever be able to get back down to what I used to be, but I'm gonna try!!! After January, anyway;)
ReplyDeleteAs for fall's menu, homemade chili is definitely on the list. And some nice thick rolls. Actually, everything you mentioned sounds yummy!