
It seemed like such a nice idea. Cook up some pasta in the crockpot with some sauce...easy dinner!
(Incidentally, I now know how to make my own Spagetti-O's. Mmmm.)
I knew that BBJ loved pasta. I figured I could feed it to Siu Jeun, as he isn't much of a self-feeder.
Until now.
I speared a piece and offered it to him.
I was met with a tight-lipped smile and a sparkle in his eye.
I tried again, to no avail.
Using no spoken language that I know, he was able to very clearly communicate his demands to me:
Woman, put that pasta down on the tray and back away slowly. No sudden movements, and no rags. Do we have an understanding?
15 minutes later, the pasta was gone and my son had been replaced by a demonic Oompa Loompa.
Oh well - baths are cheap. A quiet lunchtime? Priceless.

A quiet lunchtime really is priceless, isn't it? And the pictures are worth a million!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!
ReplyDeleteBath or hose? Love it.
ReplyDelete