Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PhotoOp: Customer!

BONUS!
Bet you thought you wouldn't hear from me again today, eh?
Sorry - this has nothing to do with anything. BBJ has adopted this colander from the kitchen, and refuses to admit that it's called a colander.

It's her "customer." And it's a hat.

Happy Wednesday afternoon, y'all.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. :) You know, there are some of MY "customers" I'd like to make into hats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This evening, is one of those that I feel as though I should be walking around with a colander stuck on my head. My kids were acting up something crazy. Thank goodness the husband's home. Of course, they are ANGELs now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to call my colander my "customer" from now on. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness! Never seen a colander turned into a hat before; but hey, it works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That totally me smile in a big way! Utter cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny things like this that make motherhood all worth it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome. And she looks a bit like Jarrah there. Speaking of whom, the very word for this hat is usually missing from J's vocab. When she wants to play store, she says "I'll be the seller, and you be the payer." I guess she's getting right to the heart of the matter. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!