We met up with a friend at a local park for a photo shoot, and I got to practice my Photo Skilz.
Since this blog (let's be real) is all about the bragging, I'm gonna spread the love out a bit. I thought I'd start with a few shots of Siu Jeun. It's hard to get a great shot of him, because his face is always contorting, and he's usually cavorting somewhere around my shins.
Well, you'll see what I mean.
Since this blog (let's be real) is all about the bragging, I'm gonna spread the love out a bit. I thought I'd start with a few shots of Siu Jeun. It's hard to get a great shot of him, because his face is always contorting, and he's usually cavorting somewhere around my shins.
Well, you'll see what I mean.

Pretty good shots, mama!
ReplyDeleteHe is so much more on the go now as compared with six months ago when we met. It takes talent to capture that speed.
ReplyDeleteAh, a rare "wild" sighting of the elusive Siu Jeun.
ReplyDeletePrecious :)
He has such great expressions! No wonder you want to brag.
ReplyDelete