Please tell me this has happened to you. You're with some friends with babies the same age as yours. You do some silly little game with your baby (or theirs!) and your friend says, "Wow! I didn't know a baby that age could ~do~ that!"
Sometimes, just for fun, I'll put a baby through every trick I know in their repertoire. I try to do this at least once every other day - it keeps the babies minds limber.
*crickets chirping*
Alright - fine. Maybe I'm the only one that trains babies like dogs. Whatever. It keeps me entertained, alright?
Enjoy the video!
He is soooo cute. Sometimes, I wish I wasn't such a chicken about having a third child.
ReplyDeleteUm, and yeah... the training part, I'm think we all do it in our own way. (Looks away innocently)
And you feel all smug inside? And just know your child is the best and brightest in the world?
ReplyDeleteNo - I never did that:)
Any mom who says she doesn't do this...is lying :)
ReplyDelete