Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Going in for the kill

Have I mentioned that Siu Jeun figured out the whole walking thing? Well, he has. He'll be 12 months old in December.
Let's let that sink in for a moment.
Everybody say it with me: Oy!
I haven't been able to catch it on video yet: crawling is still faster than walking, so if he sees the (much desired) camera come out of the drawer, he's all about the Crawling Beeline of Success. (Come on - you've seen it: head tucked down, legs and arms pounding as fast as they can go. Zooom!)
Fortunately, my "big camera" doesn't have the same allure as my little point n' shoot, so I was able to capture these "action shots" the other day.
Mom, these are for you.



(It's pretty funny, now that's walking around: if he's wearing his little leather moccasins, you can hear him from all over the house. THUMP, THUMP, THUMP.....THUMP...THUMPTHUMPTHUMPBOOM. His beat's still a little uneven. And most experiments still end when he hits the ground. *grin*)
(PS - There's a video coming soon.)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. "Crawling beeline of success." HA.

    And a big YES to the thumpthumpthumpthump....I reserve the capital letters for Ernie's footfalls though.

    Lucky dog, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I got lost in the sweet little belly. Did you say anything important?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a look of pride on that boy's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! Wasn't he just born!?!? When did this happen?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!