Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PhotoOp: BBJ as: MONSTER


(Her "monster pose." Scary, no? She looks more like a cheerleader here, to me.)

Apparently, monsters can be tamed with Cool Whip. Who knew?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, BBJ. You failed the monster test. Your momma is right - you look like a cheerleader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiercely cute. (Sorry- Mimi has our monster status right now. We're on day three of no nap/no sleep. Very nearly. MONSTER.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, cheerleaders are scarier than monsters! But that lovely thing is incapable of being scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely the cutest monster I've ever seen. Yes, cheerleader is a better description! But don't tell, I'm sure she thinks she's terrifying. I guess I better stock up on Cool Whip in case any monsters stop by our house! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!