A stay-at-home Mormon Mom, raising a small Eurasian family, crafting and sewing when the mood strikes her, and loving every minute of it!
GET YOUR BOOTY BACK HERE, AUNT MYRNIE WANTS CUDDLES. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.Good golly she's a cutie.
Sleeping Beauty. :)Z got her first Disney princess outfit from a raffle at her school. She loved the tiara, but refused to wear the dress, because it was "scratchy"!
Look at that skin! What a gorgeous girl. Of course, she comes by it naturally:)
I bet she knows.
Awww. A beautiful princess, asleep or awake.Jarrah will be getting a princess dress-up set I found at Big Lots. I know that is going to be a hit. ;)
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!
GET YOUR BOOTY BACK HERE, AUNT MYRNIE WANTS CUDDLES. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.
ReplyDeleteGood golly she's a cutie.
Sleeping Beauty. :)
ReplyDeleteZ got her first Disney princess outfit from a raffle at her school. She loved the tiara, but refused to wear the dress, because it was "scratchy"!
Look at that skin! What a gorgeous girl. Of course, she comes by it naturally:)
ReplyDeleteI bet she knows.
ReplyDeleteAwww. A beautiful princess, asleep or awake.
ReplyDeleteJarrah will be getting a princess dress-up set I found at Big Lots. I know that is going to be a hit. ;)