Monday, January 25, 2010

A Blank...


(Siu Jeun, napping during a noisy playdate)


Dear friends, family....I'm just blank right now. I feel like that picture of Siu Jeun up there. Do you ever get that way?

So...I'll just leave you with that picture, and a promise to think up something really brilliant to give y'all. Anybody have any questions for me? I'll put up a Q&A post!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. It's eight o'clock and you want me to come up with a question? I can't even open my eyes right now. *grin* I'll come back later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... I'm barely awake this morning too. It's raining heavily (this is an aberration), and it feels like a sleepy day.

    So, what's your favorite movie? What did you do with all that extra time, before you had kids? Did you "waste" it all like me? Uh, which foot do you put your socks on first.... have you ever noticed?

    OK, that's it from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor fell asleep in a johnny jumper once. It was so funny. We were eating dinner at a friend's house and she was jumping and laughing away, when suddenly she went quiet, we looked and she was dead asleep! Funny kids!


    ~kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've felt like that all day today. Gotta stop staying up so late on Sunday nights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel exactly the same way, so I can't even think of a question to ask (much less anything meaningful to write on my blog)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have those days all of the time. I just wish I could fall asleep anywhere and anytime....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!