(Quick note: Anybody know what book that title comes from? In the book, a boy recieves a letter from his father, whom he's only met twice. He was in a tizzy, imagining what that letter might contain...and it turned out to contain only those two words. "Brace yourself." Anybody? It's one of my FAVORITE new series...but I'm interested to see if anybody else has read it yet!)
Friends, that title? I meant it. What you are about to see is so horrific, so scary, so totally BBJ...I couldn't not share it.
I give you: When Three Year Olds Apply Their Own Makeup. (Otherwise known as Mommy Got 5 Whine-Free Minutes And Blog Fodder.)
She's a natural, right? (That's brown eyeshadow, for anyone that couldn't tell.)Friends, that title? I meant it. What you are about to see is so horrific, so scary, so totally BBJ...I couldn't not share it.
I give you: When Three Year Olds Apply Their Own Makeup. (Otherwise known as Mommy Got 5 Whine-Free Minutes And Blog Fodder.)
*tap tap* Anyone still out there? It's been ages since I've come in here to chat. Sorry! We've been away for WEEKS, visiting the Utah set of Grandparents. Fun times were had by all...and you know how it is: when life is interesting, there's no time to write about it! We're home now, and settling back into our COOOOLD state. Seriously, Connecticut? If there was a memo about bone-chilling, snot-freezing temperatures...I certainly didn't get it! Brrrrrr!

Good to hear from you again!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you again!
ReplyDeleteIsn't there an anime or a rock band that could use that kind of talent??
ReplyDeleteAt least it matches her eyes! :O) Glad you had a great vacation!
ReplyDeleteCute! Yet another reason that I hope I'll have a little girl someday. And no, I don't know what book that is...but I'd love to find out.
ReplyDeleteFunny, she looks like an actress who just had a really good cry scene. ;) Very cute!
ReplyDeleteYou have to read my post tomorrow. Because BBJ is sporting some of them, although not in the traditional sense. (And yes, this will make sense tomorrow.)
ReplyDeleteOH my....I'm thinking it's a GOOD thing I don't do makeup.
ReplyDeleteOf course it's because *I* look like BBJ does when I try to apply it. I must have missed that class growing up. :)
At least it's in the right vicinity!
ReplyDelete