....(or asleep, as the case may be), the mouse will play!
If Siu Jeun's morning nap happens too late, his afternoon nap just doesn't happen at the same time as his sister's nap. (Believe me - I tried!)
However, on those days....I don't feel too bad about letting him out to play. He runs around, like a crazy man, playing with everything his sister always declares off-limits!
(Fueling up, pre-play. Gotta stay hydrated, people!)
If Siu Jeun's morning nap happens too late, his afternoon nap just doesn't happen at the same time as his sister's nap. (Believe me - I tried!)
However, on those days....I don't feel too bad about letting him out to play. He runs around, like a crazy man, playing with everything his sister always declares off-limits!
(Fueling up, pre-play. Gotta stay hydrated, people!)

Poor you! Don't kids know that they should nap at the Same Time :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't if fun how early they learn the joy of the forbidden?
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky that they still both nap!!! Even if not at the same time... Rachel hasn't napped since she was about 2 :(
ReplyDelete