Last night, I had two dreams that I remember clearly. In the first, I was out "thrifting" and found two fabulous deals on some vintage sewing supplies. I was so very excited! I snatched up both, and rushed home to show my mother.
When I dug through my bags, only one of the "deals" was there - in my rush I had forgotten to pick up the other one!
Second dream: Lo Gung and I were out shopping, and had forgotten to bring whatever coupons would have helped us on that particular trip. No matter - Lo Gung went up to the front desk to see if they had extras. When the girl there was too busy to attend him right away, he decided to go around the counter and help himself to what was in the drawers. When he came back, he had in his hand several awesome coupons...that were no good to us, as they were "used" and had expired in 1980.
What conclusions can I draw from these dreams?
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. A little out of control. There are some Big Things coming up on the horizon (more about that later!) and...well, I think I'm going to have to focus if I really don't want to either forget important-to-me things, or mess up my good intentions. (Can't you see that in the dreams?)
I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be doing this week. Sewing is my Treat right now, so there might be a little more action over at LoLo Craft than normal. If I don't make it in here every day...I'll catch you all on the flip side!
(Incidentally, Lo Gung got in on the Worried Dreams, too - he dreamed that he was in an art shop, wandering the aisles. Aisles and aisles full of expensive little ceramic figurines. He turned a corner, and suddenly the aisle was so narrow he could barely even turn around! He finally managed to turn around, but broke a figurine in the process. Hearing the noise, his whole party returned to help him out. Instead of helping, we ended up breaking another dozen figurines. What do we draw from this? He's feeling a little overwhelmed as well. These Big Things are coming up for all of us.)

Deep breaths, mama, deep breaths.
ReplyDelete;)
It's pretty awesome that you remember your dreams
When I dream remember my dreams, it is seldom about me. It's like watching a movie about someone else. How would that be interpreted, I wonder?
Maybe last night was just a worry dream sort of night? I dreamed that the partner I report to suggested I quit being a lawyer and start being a typist instead because my work was so bad. :(
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your Big Things! I'll be hoping for happier dreams and easier times for you!
Oh yes. Certainly sounds like you are a little worried and stressed. I hope everything is OK.
ReplyDelete