I promise that -real- shoes were purchased for this little man a few days after this photo was taken. Actually, he had real shoes...but they weren't big enough. He never even got to wear them once. Somehow, what fit in the store didn't fit the next morning.
The fact of the matter is, though, that I had a little man with Large Feet...of undetermined size. We just knew they were Big. Even these shoes, which fit his big sister when she was 2, were almost no match for these monstrous feet.
(As it turns out, he's a size 5.5. Or 6. Wide. Daddy, I think he got our feet!)
Both of my college kids wear house shoes to class! I can't explain it.
ReplyDeleteStart saving now.
ReplyDeleteJust kidding, just kidding!
It's cute. Kids don't care, right? I knew a little boy who loved this pink bear. He's a very macho man now. No harm done :)
Mimi wears a size 4. Oy.
ReplyDelete:)
The beauty of little kids is that they can wear almost anything and get away with it! :)
ReplyDeleteCorban too! Wide and THICK.
ReplyDelete