Wednesday, March 17, 2010

American Idol, Week 4: Results

*SPOILER ALERT
These are the results of week 4. If you don't want to know yet, stop reading now!! 
(Sorry, y'all. Lo Gung can't watch this tonight, so...honey, this is for you!)


(Remember, my picks were Andrew and Lacey.)

Paige Miles, sang Honky Tonk Women. In the Bottom Three
Lee Dewyze, sang Beast of Burden. Safe
Siobhan Magnus, sang Paint it Black. Safe
Aaron Kelly, sang Angie. Safe
Andrew Garcia, sang Gimme Shelter. Safe
Tim Urban, Under my Thumb. In the Bottom Three (So surprised about this!!)

(Insert special performance by...Orionfi? Singing According to You.) (Update - It's Orianthi. Thanks, @SweetlySSA05!)


DiDi Bonami, sang Play with Fire. Safe
Crystal Bowersox, sang You Can't Always Get What You Want. Safe
Katie Stevens, sang Wild Horses. Safe
Michael Lynche, sang Miss You. Safe
Casey James, sang It's All Over Now. Safe
Lacey Brown, sang Ruby Tuesday. In the Bottom Three 


So, I got one of two right.

The Bottom Three are Paige, Tim and Lacey. Who do you think is going home?
Narrowing it down to Bottom Two...Tim Urban is safe.

That leaves us with Paige and Lacey.

Little Pause here, for another special musical guest. Kei$ha, singing Blah Blah Blah. (Umm...ok, she's on Idol, so I'm allowed to judge, right? I don't like any part of this. She's not singing, it looked like someone ripped her clothes up, and there are TVs dancing on stage and you're not dancing. *sight* And now you're wearing an enormous coonskin and feather headdress. What??! What did you guys think of this?)


Moment of truth...and Lacey Brown is leaving us tonight. Lacy, we'll miss you! (And 10 points for me. *grin*)

3 comments:

  1. Keep 'em coming! Now that ch131 is out, I really live for these updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Andrew keeps returning week after week... he has a good voice, but Ellen was right - his songs often sound mariachi to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are watching this season for the first time. My kids love Andrew. I like the Bowersox.
    And Kesha. I'm actually thinking of writing a whole post about her. So, that should tell you what I think bout her.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!