Wednesday, March 31, 2010

American Idol, Week 6, Results

*Spoiler Alert - contained herein are the results of tonight's Idol show. If you don't want to know, stop reading now. You've been warned. 


And...we start with a weird montage that is half Idol and half...Clash of the Titans. Umm...weird. (And...Simon is the Kraken. Okaaaaay.....)

And...Reuben Studdard is back in da house, singing "Don't Make 'Em Like You Anymore." Few observations - perfect choice for tonight's guest singer. And.....dude's B.I.G. He looks like Goliath, next to David!

And our Ford commercial tonight....is Kung Fu! Heh. Nice.

Aaaaaaand.....Big Mike has a pink rat tail in his hair. (Umm...not a real rat tail, y'all. It's a pink curl of hair, glued to the back of his head. Oy.

Dim the lights and...here we go.

Lee Dewyze (Treat Her Like a Lady), you are safe.
Casey James (Hold On, I'm Comin'), you are safe.
Aaron Kelly (Aint No Sunshine), you are safe.
Siobhan Magnus (Through the Fire), you are safe.
Katie Stevens, (Chain of Fools), you are in the bottom three.


And now Usher sings...

DiDi Benami (What Becomes of the Broken Hearted), you are in the bottom three.
Big Mike (Ready for Love), you are safe. (Mike pretended to throw Ryan off the stage after he faked him out, made him walk to the middle of the stage...and then sent him back to his own seat. Cruel!)
Crystal Bowersox (Midnight Train to Georgia), you are safe.
Tim Urban (Sweet Love), you are in the bottom three. (In his defense, I ALWAYS grin when I'm being chewed out. haha)
Andrew Garcia (Forever), you are safe.


Narrowing it down...our bottom two are DiDi and Tim. Katie Stevens, you are safe.

Now P. Diddy croons us a tune.

Didi and Tim are standing here...who's going home?

Didi is going to sing for her life - and it's bad news.

Goodbye, DiDi Benami. I'll really miss you!!!!

2 comments:

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!