Setting: In our church pew, during Sacrament meeting
Characters: Ming Wai, sitting next to me with a bucket of toys, and Chandler (18 months old), sitting in front of us, asking for toys from the bucket
(Ming Wai hands a truck to Chandler)
Chandler - A blech!
Ming Wai - No! It's a fruck!
Chandler - Blech!
Ming Wai - Fruck!
Luckily, she believed me when I told her that they were saying the same thing, and the continued to play happily for the rest of the meeting.
Talk about the blind leading the blind!
Awesome. So very, very awesome :)
ReplyDeleteI really hope she was pronouncing the "r" in "fruck". Otherwise, what would everyone be thinking about the RS president's daughter or what goes on in her house??? Too funny.
ReplyDeleteOr the toothless leading the toothless. ;)
ReplyDeleteI have to remind myself not to drink tea while reading your blog. I never know when I'm going to have to laugh.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I love this! :)
ReplyDelete