Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A day of Making

Every once in a while, the stars will align, and I'll get about 45 minutes in the afternoon to craft it up upstairs while the kids entertain themselves on the main level of the house.

On this particular afternoon, I was rather proud of myself. I finished up a baby quilt top. Yea me!


When I came downstairs, BBJ ran up to me. Mom! Come see!

The good girl had made her bed. 


While big sister was busy "making her bed", Siu Jeun was busy making something else. 



A mess.

To each their own Making!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. It's amazing how they just know how to make a mess without us ever teaching them. They're SO good at that. Heh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mess? What mess? I don't see anything that angel could possibly do that would be considered a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! let's here it for productivity in fits and spurts. That's how I feel. Most of the time its like I'm walking around with cement blocks chained to my limbs, then every once in awhile I burst through with a bunch of creativity all at once. So, all that to say: totally get this post. And that quilt looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If THAT is a mess, SJ is a light weight. Slacker. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creativity abounds at your house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what? That's a pretty good job making her bed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!