Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Like Son, Like Mother...

Posted by Picasa
So, I got a new haircut the other day, from a fabulously talented friend. I like it short...and Lo Gung is learning to cope. (Let's have a moment of silence for Lo Gung's dreams of having a wife with gorgeous, long chestnut tresses any time soon....sorry, sweetie. Maybe when Siu Jeun is past the food flinging stage, hm?)


Anyhow, I snapped a few pictures, after some Facebook friends had the nerve to ask to see the new 'do.

It wasn't until I was posting them, that I came to a rather odd realization - I now have the same haircut as my 15 month old son.

And I can't figure out how I feel about that....

(Please ignore the weird squinty eyes, knobby knuckles and Siu Jeun's Misty Hand. It's his secret jutsu - he moves like lightning! And if you don't know what a secret jutsu is...then you obviously aren't caught up on your Naruto. Heh.)


(Naruto is a Japanese cartoon about ninjas.)


(Does anybody else watch it?)
*crickets chirping*
(Hiding in my Geeky Lair now.)

3 comments:

  1. Somehow men have this image in their minds that all females must have flowing tresses... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair looks cute! Resembling your son is much better than resembling Donald Trump which is who I think my new hair cut makes me look like. Either Donald or Mr. Rogers depending on the day. Needless to say I'm planning on getting it cut again. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.... not quite the same!!
    You look good with this haircut, so I'm sure your husband's not complaining :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!