(Spoiler Alert!)
Here's a recap!
(This might seem a little...short tonight? I spent the evening with a good friend, sewing a few things for our daughters, instead of watching Idol. Shame on me, I know. Heh. So, I'm watching this on the DVR.)
Siobhan Magnus, you sang Across the Universe. You are...standing in the center of the stage.
Crystal Bowersox, you sang Come Together. You are...standing in the center of the stage as well.
Katie Stevens, you sang Let It Be. You are...standing in the center of the stage, too.
Crystal, you are safe.
Katie and Siobhan, one of you is safe...and so is the other. Both sit down. (DUDE. Way to get my heart pounding.)
All the girls are safe.
Next week you'll be mentored by Adam Lambert...and Katie Stevens is in shock. Hehe
Here's our own little David Archuleta, singing Imagine. He's got a new hairdo...and looks a little like Young Spock. (I didn't recognize him when I saw him sit at the piano!) Still has a great, great voice, though!
Our bottom three will come from the guys. We'll make two groups. Dim the lights and...go.
Lee Dewyze, you sang Hey Jude. Please head to the far side of the stage.
Michael Lynche, you sang Eleanor Rigby. Please start a group at the close side of the stage.
Casey James, you sang Jealous Guy. Join Lee's group.
Aaron Kelly, you sang Long and Winding Road. Please stand next to Big Mike.
Tim Urban, you sang All My Lovin'. Please join Lee and Casey's group.
Andrew Garcia, you sang Can't Buy Me Love. Please head over to Mike and Aaron.
Now we've got two groups. One is safe, one is the bottom three.
Lee, Casey, and Tim Urban
vs.
Big Mike, Aaron and Andrew
Ellen thinks it will be the second group in the bottom three.
Lee, Casey and Tim, you're all safe.
Mike, Aaron and Andrew, you are our bottom three.
Aaron Kelly, you are safe.
(What?! Not Big Mike! Oh no.)
Before we find out who's going home...let's listen to Rihanna sing something!
Two daddies, both trying to make a better life for their families.
The safe one is...Andrew Garcia.
(Ok, that just blew my mind. Seriously?!)
Big Mike is singing for his life.
Mike. Did. A. Good. Job.
There's one save available, and it expires when we hit the Top 5.
And...Mike gets it!! We'll be seeing him next week.
No more gimmes. No more 2nd chances. This means, now, that two people will be leaving next week.
And there you have it!
I was waiting for this post! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish you watch Dancing With the Stars, too! That's another show that I love.
Hehe, I actually manage to catch an episode, so I finally know what you are talking about.
ReplyDelete