(Weeping cherry tree)
(Forsythia bush - these border nearly every driveway and scenic highway, but are not obvious until they burst into bloom. The blooms only last about a week, but while they do, they are beautiful! Rows and rows of bright yellow hedges.)
(Sweet little pansies that hide in my lawn)
(I believe this is American Sage. If anyone knows more about it, I'd love to hear. It tastes vaguely of mint, and has beautiful purple flowers that last all summer long. Are they edible? Useful?)
How is spring showing up in your neck of the woods?
PS - 7 weeks to go!

Haha, you've tasted it yet don't know if it's edible?! That made me laugh. Beautiful plants out there, spring finally got too you.
ReplyDeleteThe possible sage tastes like mint, but you don't know if it's edible? I guess if you're alive after tasting it then it must be edible.
ReplyDeleteThat sage-that-tastes-like-mint looks like the wild mint we have all over the place here. ;) You could make tea from it (only if it isn't sprayed with yard chemicals) and see if you like it.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I am considering taking photos of my roses that have just begun to bloom. Happy time of year! :)
ReplyDelete