Wednesday, May 19, 2010

American Idol, Top 3: Results

*Spoiler Alert - I'm about to spill the beans on who's going on to the finale next week. If you don't want to know yet, stop reading! You're welcome. 


Bring it on. First, quizzing the contestants. Casey didn't think he would make it this far. Crystal used to think that American Idol would be an EASY thing to do. Lee...expounds on the busy work week, between shows.

Now, we're off to Texas with Casey! He visited his family, hugged THOUSANDS of women, and visited the hospital and thanked the staff that saved his life after a life-threatening crash 6 years ago.

Now, a song from Travis Garland. Perez Hilton says he's better than Justin Timberlake. For what it's worth. (Hrm...he's good, for sure, but comparing him to Justin Timberlake is not really fair. Their voices are completely different. Compare him to...One Republic? Daniel Bedingfield?) The dancing is cute, and CLEAN (what in the??!) but the song didn't really blow me away.

Crystal heads home to (holy!) Toledo. Loads of people...Bowerstock...and she clocked a girl with a daisy. What more can you ask for??

Lee takes us to Chicago....let us all watch him BLOOM. Because SOMETHING must have happened while he was in Chicago - he came back a DIFFERENT man! Lee threw the first pitch at a Cubs game. He's visiting his elementary school. Now he's back in the paint shop...and he's crying. I think this is the change. "I'm gonna try to win the thing, alright?!" There it is. He's doing it for them. "All I'm going to be thinking about...is all of you. Right now." He's doing it for them. There's his motivation.

Now, the haircut that everybody loves to hate.....Justin Beiber! (Tonggu Momma, I hope you taped this part for the Tongginator!) (Just kidding about the haircut. Justin, call me, 'kay? We've got the same 'do, and I could use some tips. Thanks.)

And NOW some results!

Recapping all the critiques from last night....

After the nationwide vote, the first person in next week's finale is.....Lee Dewyze! 


I'm not surprised! However, if Crystal doesn't make it into the finale...I'll be really, really disappointed. Lo Gung might even boycott next year!

Joining Lee, for a shot at the title is...Crystal Bowersox. "I'm safe?! I'm safe??" That was kind of a rushed delivery, Ryan! (I think they're running out of time.)

Casey sings us his swan song (Daughters). Fare thee well, Casey. We'll certainly miss those goldilocks and baby blues!

Lee and Crystal, we'll see you next week!!

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!