Monday, May 10, 2010

Rain Dancers

  IMG_6583 IMG_6584 IMG_6585 IMG_6586 IMG_6587 IMG_6588   IMG_6591 IMG_6592 IMG_6593 IMG_6594  IMG_6596IMG_6595 IMG_6597

I think the pictures speak for themselves. In my defense, it was a very warm rain – it was nearly 70 degrees outside.  And I toweled the kids off and changed their clothes as soon as they came in.

As you can see below, the rain got quite a bit much-er later on in the day!

IMG_6602

8 comments:

  1. Every little kid needs to do that at least once! :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that YOSHO!!!! stomp. Awesome stuff :) Little rain dancing is good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainstorms are the best! And dancing in the rain is even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots. Gorgeous kids. The one of the rain hitting the table gives me chills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think I forgot to log in. That's me...Heather of the EO :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the cuteness!

    You're a good mom. These are the things they need, the freedom to dance in the rain. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!