Friday, May 21, 2010

Someone new in the neighborhood…

IMG_6656 IMG_6657

Picture this: I’m sitting on the couch. Siu Jeun and Ming Wai are playing in the (practically glass-walled) playroom. Siu Jeun comes running over, and (gently!!) tugs on my arm. “Mama! Mama! Goggie!!” “A doggy, Siu Jeun?” “Yeah!” And then he gave me this perfect “O” mouthed gasp. We ran over to the window…and saw the “goggies.” Heh. Cute little buggers! They grow up so fast, so I’m glad I caught this picture. This little family has claimed our yard as their personal chomping ground. It’s not a great yard for toddlers, so we don’t mind sharing!

4 comments:

  1. Heheh... a very familiar sight around here (in Canada, go figure). But NOT in my backyard, for that I'm actually quite grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, cute goggies! We see Canadian geese quite a bit, but I've never seen goslings before.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!