Friday, July 9, 2010

A Rose by Any Other Name…

IMG_6758

I promised yesterday that we’d talk about the hair…so here it is. Occasionally, when a certain little man is an inch overdue for a haircut, and a certain mama happens to find one lone small rubber band laying about in the kitchen, and that certain mama is a little low on sleep and needs a good laugh….she’ll check, again, to see if her Dude-liest Dude looks like a girl yet.

The answer, as always, is No. Sorry, dude. A Siu Jeun, even in girly clothes, is still fairly Dude-ly Siu Jeun.

PS – Do you remember oh, a month ago, I promised a LoLo Review from CSN stores? Well, I finally picked out something last night, and I’ll let you know when it arrives. I’m pretty excited!

PPS – Dear Mom and Dad, I cut the Dude’s hair yesterday. Rest assured, there are no more Cindy Lou Who impersonations in our imminent future. Sincerely, Your Daughter

4 comments:

  1. Some day, he is going to make you So very sorry about these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just reading your "About me" column. Looks like you need to update that. It still says that we are in Connecticut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I use to do the very same hair-style on my brothers-and then tell them to do Karate Kung Fu!!! My mom thought is was crazy-but we'd all have a good laugh:) Your dude looks pretty Kung-Fu to me...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!