Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How Lo Gung Keeps So Fit

If you, too, would like to be fit like the Lo Gung…it’s going to take word. Really hard work. You’ll also need a metabolism that never quits, a sweet tooth that seems to have been surgically removed…

 

Oh yeah. And two of these:

IMG_6281 IMG_6280

 

The Plank – LoLo Style. Works for us! (Specifications: 38 pounds on shoulders + 30 pounds on hips = 68 pounds of extra weight, spread across arms and toes. Rock on, dude.)

 

(He was DYING for these shots. He had already done this several times before I said, ‘Wait, honey! Just one more! I need to get a picture!’ And then ‘Oh, honey, just one more time? The flash didn’t go off!’ What a great sport. Can you see the grimace in that second picture? That’s a man about to collapse. Take THAT, P90X!)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, Zeke is fair game if he is on the floor, no matter what he is down there for. He becomes a magnet and instantly has three boys on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The kids do that to hubby, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did spot that grimace! He's a better man than me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as a button! Reminds me of my early days:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!