At precisely 8 o’clock every night at the Great Wolf Lodge, the trees sing, and wiggle their hips (??!). Raccoons and squirrels pop in and out of holes. One scared little Swedish boy pops out of a stump. And a Native American woman throws open the doors of the cabin and comes sweeping out, belting “Do not be afraid of the forest!”
This doesn’t totally do the story time justice…but you’ll get the idea. (The show repeats at 9 pm and 10 am as well. The 10 am show was just perfect for us the next morning – the kids and I ducked out to the lobby to watch while Lo Gung finished his omelet in (relative) peace. See? Compromise!) (PS – In Hong Kong, omelets are called “Ngum Leet” which just makes me giggle. Go on. Try it. I’ll wait. And now? Watch this video.)
(You’re welcome.)
Really, it’s something you’ve got to see in person at least once in your life. You’ll never be the same!
(Here’s another video I found that gives you a better idea of the true Catchiness that is Robotic Wildlife asking WHY. Enjoy!)
I know I'll never be the same again after watching those videos.
ReplyDelete:)
Seriously, were the kids OK after that? They weren't freaked out or anything like that were they? Lol.