A stay-at-home Mormon Mom, raising a small Eurasian family, crafting and sewing when the mood strikes her, and loving every minute of it!
What do you get when you mix three hours, one adult, two children and forty pounds of apples?
About three and a half quarts of applesauce.
Huh. Go figure!
Yum!
3.5 quarts? What happened to the rest???
So am I to assume that you three are a little more than full of applesauce?
Hmm... something tells me I should stop by your house in the near future =]
Look at you! All those perfectly peeled and sliced apples. Yum
3.5 quarts of beautiful applesauce! Love that rosy hue.
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!
Yum!
ReplyDelete3.5 quarts? What happened to the rest???
ReplyDeleteSo am I to assume that you three are a little more than full of applesauce?
ReplyDeleteHmm... something tells me I should stop by your house in the near future =]
ReplyDeleteLook at you! All those perfectly peeled and sliced apples. Yum
ReplyDelete3.5 quarts of beautiful applesauce! Love that rosy hue.
ReplyDelete