So…19 entries into the CSN $55 gift certificate giveaway. 1-19 goes into Random.org random number generator….and the winner is lucky Number 7!
True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 7 Powered by RANDOM.ORGAnd that lucky soul is….Tasha!!
Tasha said... Me, me, me!! I need some of those rain boots!!
So, Tasha please get back to me by Monday and I’ll get you your code!! CSN is having some great Black Friday sales today, so I hope to hear from you soon!!
To everyone else, I hope you’re having a GREAT Black Friday. You might want to celebrate by…oh, I don’t know. Heading over to Myrnie’s blog and wish her a happy birthday? Because, according to Ming Wai, 16 years ago today, Myrnie and I made our grand entrance into this world. (And, of course, Ming Wai is only off by…oh, well just a few years. Heh.) Myrnie was born 77 minutes before me, after which my sainted 21 year old mother fell asleep and had to start the process all over again. Which set the precedent for the rest of my life: Always late, but worth the wait! (Love you, Mom!)
(Wait…do you say “sainted” only if the person is departed? Well, let’s change it to “saintly”. Because the only place she’s departed to is her cabin by the sea!)
Hope y’all had a most excellent Thanksgiving, with loads of family and friends surrounding you!
Haha, happy birthday yourself, gorgeous girl! Yes, you're always a step behind...but definitely worth the wait, love you tons! (And if I'm 16...umm....married 7 years...umm....OH SNAP, I SCREWED UP!)
ReplyDeleteThank You, thank you. I am so excited to find a "little treat" for just me!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to both of you girlies!!