(I know things were quiet around here yesterday. We were celebrating Siu Jeun’s 2nd birthday with a huge Dorie Greenspan chocolate cake, several sheet pans full of sushi, and a few bowls full of dumplings. *erp* Is it just my family that centers all celebrations around what we will EAT?! I love it! Just a “family gathering” around these parts will pull in 12-14 people, so planning the meal is usually a major part of the preparations!)
Now. On to Santa.
“I …can’t…hold on…much…longer!!” ~Santa That suit was slippery!
Needless to say, Santa will not be featured on our Christmas cards this year.
I did tell her that just by walking up to him, Santa magically knew what she wanted for Christmas. I’m not completely cruel.
(Check out that face on Ming Wai, though. She’s honestly and truly scared. I was really and truly tempted to tell her that she’d met Santa before…before he had a beard!)
(These were snapped by my lovely sister at our church Christmas party last weekend.)
Well, you looked good anyway...
ReplyDeleteYeah--in our family we just look at Santa from a distance. He's a pretty scary dude. :D
ReplyDeleteErr, my kids are now 4 and 7... and they still look at Santa from a distance :)
ReplyDelete