Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A CSN Giveaway!

Edited, Sunday January 9 - The giveaway is now closed! Please come back on Monday, January 10, to find out who won. Thanks all for playing! An even 50 comments. I must be a lucky number. 


My friends. Hi. It’s the last night of Lo Gung’s two week holiday at home (got to use up that PTO some time, right?!), and…I got nothing. No more pictures to share. I think I had a funny story, but I forgot it. So…let’s do a giveaway, yeah? CSN Stores? OK, sounds good to me. I’m sure you’ve heard of them – I’ve hosted several of their giveaways already. In honor of the New Year, let’s do another one. If you’ve never shopped at CSN stores, you’re in for a treat. They have everything! Need a leather briefcase? They’ve got you covered. A sofa? Sure. A new Le Creuset pot for those black eyed peas you meant to make on New Years Eve? Of course!

Le Creuset 9-Quart Round French Oven in Cherry - L2501-3067
Mmm….red! (If you make black eyed peas in a red pan…does that make them black and white…and red all over? Heh. I crack me up.)
(And I just have to say that, right now, they have a deal – if you buy any 3.5 quart Le Creuset dutch oven, or larger, they’ll throw in a free 6 quart Le Creuset stockpot. *drool* I’m just sayin’…)
I’ll leave this open for a few days, and pick a winner this weekend. PLEASE – make sure you either have a working e-mail attached to your blog profile (let me know if you don’t know what I’m talking about. I can help you set it up.) or make sure you leave an e-mail address in your comment. If Random.org comes up with a winner that DOESN’T have an e-mail address handy…then Random.org will just choose another winner. Because Random.org is persnickety like that.

Now, good luck!

PS – Winner gets a $55 gift certificate. Woot!

PPS – This giveaway is open to everyone, but please note that the $55 will not cover international fees.

48 comments:

  1. Open to EVERYONE?? Alright, sign me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take my chances too! It's worth a shot, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their shoe selection. I have my eye on some Timberland boots for my son.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man,I could use some CSN right about now!I would buy a couple stainless steel pans,or something I really need like that! Thanks so much and have a wonderful week everyone!
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love csn!

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like csn too. Well, I hope random.org picks me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just placed an order with CSN this morning.. I love shopping there!!
    dgoodridge84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't shopped there before. I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to win! I've been eyeing many of their items!
    aubreyfick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great giveaway! CSN stores offers so many things. If I am lucky enough to win, I will probably buy a Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized 8-Quart Oval Covered Pasta Pot in Orange for me OR a plasma car for my granddaughter :-)Thank you for the chance!
    blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great giveaway! =)
    Count me in!

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to get to do some free shopping at CSN. They have so many things, it's crazy!

    Some lilac le creuset would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love CSN. I purchased a Combi bouncer a few months ago and can't wait to use it!
    pbjmama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love CSN! They have great stuff. I just got some K'Nex for my son from them. And they have super fast shipping! Thanks for the chance!!

    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. They have a good selection...I have been drooling over some pots and pans for myself for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i want to buy my son the plasma car in red for my son
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You do know I am a recent convert to Le Crueset - and cherry red at that! How did I ever live without this stuff? So, sign me up girlfriend:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, my everyday purse is falling apart. I would love, love, love to get a nice new one from CSN without having to charge it on my credit card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in! That Dutch oven is calling out to me... =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for the chance! :) I would get something from csnbaby for my friend's baby shower! :)

    deeg131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. CSN must love you! :) Count me in though!

    ReplyDelete
  22. gfc follower
    csn is awesome.
    i need some new sheets after christmas guests this year.(don't ask, don't wonder, i just need some replacements!!) the columbia micro fiber in choco would be great!
    thank you!
    tattgiff at centurytel dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Did you say Le Creuset? And Free? and all together... one day you will draw my name... one day I will win, and then... well happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great blog! I'm in love with Le Creuset and I've been lucky to find some vintage pieces I've blogged about at sixballoons.blogspot.com

    My email's in my profile, thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love CSN, I did a ton of my shopping there!

    Thanks for the giveaway :)

    fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I still want a 1 quart pot - perfect to make kid sized stuff. But, if I win I know I will end up getting bookshelves or something. Can a house EVER have enough bookshelves? :)

    BTW, I am revamping my (sadly neglected) stitching blog. Come visit if you want.

    Cheers,
    Kiy

    http://stitchingmania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd love to win! I've been eyeing one of their table runners!
    aubreyfick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love you Max! I love you random.org! haas.sarah.e@gmail.com
    That work? Hope so :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yes, please! And I'm gonna drool over that La Creuset dutch oven for a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome Giveaway. I love CSN. Thanks for the chance.
    crystal816 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've heard great things about CSN, but have never used them before. Thanks for the chance to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  32. CSN is my guilty online pleasure. I waste hours browsing the different CSN stores.

    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Man, I have dreams about owning one of those Le Creuset dutch ovens. I hope that one day it will become a reality.

    Thanks for the opportunity to enter.

    dizzybloom(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOVE CSN!!! I've been eyeing their Le Creuset pots and pans too!!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, this is great! I'd love a shopping spree through CSN. I've never shopped there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for the giveaway! I love CSN and want to marry it. They have the best selection and the most amazing shipping speed of anywhere online (just wish they had clothing and books)!

    eemoody77 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey, is this still open? If it is, count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Count me in! It's fun to browse there--- so much to choose from.

    karin56381 (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi, I'd love to get a set of drinking glasses. Thanks so much for the giveaway!
    maddiemb (at) comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  40. If it's still open, please count me in! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!