So, there are these girls. We like to call then Aunt JennyBean and Auntie CupCake. (No, really. We do. It makes us giggle.) Anyhow, now that I’m back in my old stomping grounds, we’ve decided that not doing monthly get-togethers isn’t really an option. I’ve known JennyBean since I was in the sixth grade, and met CupCake when I was a freshman in high school. I attended my ten-year high school reunion last summer. You do the math. Heh.
Love these girls! It just blows my mind that we can still get together and be just the same. In our friendship, there has always been laughter, stories, and chocolate. Usually at the same time. Over a decade later…nothing’s changed much.
Anyhow, want to see how we spent our last get-together? I’ll keep this short and sweet.
First we…
Then we…
The end.
Sometimes, I love being a girl…. (I also adored that cake. So much that I got the recipe and made it myself the next week. Umm…yeah. It was still amazing.)
You guys are so cute. How fun. I just love the few friends I have that are like that, where I can see them again after YEARS and it is completely fun and awkward free. Yay! Glad you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteaw, it's nice to have gfs!
ReplyDeleteLoooove the goofy picture. :)
And now I'm craving chocolate, again. Thanks.
Who am I kidding? I always crave chocolate, so you're off the hook :)
I'm so jealous, er, I mean HAPPY for you. (I have very few long-term buddies cuz I moved so much growing up.)
ReplyDelete