Before my in-laws headed home from their month-long stay with us, we decided to try to snap a few family shots. This was our test run. Apparently, Siu Jeun was running fuzzy that day.
The best shot of the day. At least we’re not too fuzzy…
Ming Wai was so desperate to catch a shot of them leaving for the airport, but her camera just didn’t have the juice to get a shot. I snapped this for her. Bye bye, Ma Ma and Yeh Yeh. Until next time!
It's always great when the grandparents visit. The kiddies feel so special. :)
ReplyDeleteMing Wai has grown so much!
So how is the post-grandparent behavior going now, two days after they left? I only ask because the Tongginator goes into Total Behavioral Meltdown when Grammy and Grandfather leave.
ReplyDeleteAnd I still see those beautiful branches in the background. They look good - really good.
Sad to see Ma Ma and Yeh Yeh go. :(
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! You've got a good lookin' family!
ReplyDelete