So, sometime after the last snowstorm(Thanksgiving) and before the most recent one (last Wednesday), we took my in-laws out to see our local Niagara (ours is called Snoqualmie). I have been there half a dozen times in my life…but I’d never been there in February.
First off – BRR. If you’ve never been to a waterfall, while it’s raining, you’re in for a treat. The rain falls down from the sky, and the wind blows the spray from the waterfall straight up. Basically, the only thing dry was the tops of our heads.
Ok, so Siu Jeun doesn’t subscribe to the whole Keep the Weather Off Me idea. He was pretty much just wet.
Abso-bloomin-ootly amazing.
And…the rain came a tumblin’ down.
Heh.
PS – I know at least one of my good friends has some fantastic news this week (regarding a new addition to their family – the best kind of news!)…and I’m sure a lot of my other friends have great things coming up, that I don’t know about. So, if you have some great news…consider yourself congratulated. *hugs*
Gorgeous! I didn't even realize there were really waterfalls that big! (Outside of Niagara, of course.)
ReplyDeleteLotso water! I haven't gone in years...I should take the kids :)
ReplyDeleteWe need to go again. Preferably when it's not raining though. It IS pretty cold up there right now - and it was last time we went (which, I believe, was last April). Great pics!
ReplyDelete