No, not that one. Although, there are times….
No, I’m talking about this kind of beast.
It is big, it is blue, and it can fit my entire brood, plus my in-laws. Very handy when they’re in town! We took our “maiden voyage” up to British Colombia while my in-laws were here, and I have to say…I was one happy mama!
If you need to find me, I’ll be the crazy lady in the huge car in the Costco parking lot that doesn’t know how to park. Yes, I’ve turned into one of THOSE moms. *sigh*
Have a great weekend, y’all!
Looks like you got a car almost just like mine... what kind of car is it? We have an Expedition... and I LOVE it!!! I love the power 3rd row seats, I love the seat AC I love how I could run over anyone on the road! Yeah for new cars!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is indeed a beast. I just wish I had an Expedition. Instead, I drive a minivan. Hubby loves it, me.... meh. But it sure is useful.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! You have the NICEST car I have ever seen.. I have just sat and drooled at it... what awesome taste you have hun!!! You are going to look like the... no THE coolest MOM anywhere you go!!! *serious car envy* lol! :) ƸӜƷ MLMBeautiful ƸӜƷ xxx
ReplyDeleteYou already know that I'm jealous.
ReplyDelete