Thursday, March 24, 2011

American Idol, Top 11–Results!

Oh, kids. Last night was ROCKIN’, was it not??! There was not a truly bad performance in the mix.

 

Let’s get this party started…with a surprise visit from Stevie Wonder. Now, Stevie will sing happy birthday to Steven Tyler and the contestants will hand him a lit birthday cake and a rather gaudy picture of…himself. Hey, whatever floats your boat, dude. He seemed to like it!

 

First group up- Lauren, Pia and Scotty. The judges all liked you last night, and you will all be packing your bags….in a few months, to go on that summer tour, because you are safe! (Phew!! I love those three.)

 

Time for another guest artist…Sugarland, with Stuck like Glue. Sweet! Even Lo Gung is singing along.

 

Dim the lights, and James and Paul please head over to the center of the stage. The nation has spoken and both of you are not safe tonight. I mean REALLY not safe tonight. (Before I go on, I have to explain that both of these guys are HUGE fans of wrestling. Remember that, alright?)

 

And, enter Hulk Hogan.

 

Seriously, guys. I couldn’t make this stuff up. Hulk Hogan is on American Idol. And he just said he has good news (both of these guys are safe and going on tour) and bad news (Ryan Seacrest just got sucker punched and landed in the audience).

 

Dim the lights again, Jacob, Thia and Stefano up at center stage. Jacob, you are safe. Congratulations. Thia, you are in the bottom three tonight. Stefano, you are also in the bottom three tonight.

 

Next up, Hayley, Naima and Casey. Naima, you are safe and are heading out on tour. Casey, you are in our bottom three. Hayley, you are safe. (Y’all, that is just WRONG. WRONG.)

 

Let’s distract ourselves from the AWFUL results this week by inviting Jennifer Hudson out on stage. The only Idol graduate with an Oscar. Top them apples, eh?!

 

Let’s shrink the Sad Group and send Thia back to the comfy couch. Leaving Casey and Stefano on the uncomfy Chairs of Shame. (Y’all, seriously. I feel ill. Please let Casey be safe, and I will NEVER skip a week of voting again.)

 

The person with the lowest number of votes is…Casey. He’ll sing for his life – I Don’t Need No Doctor. Randy stopped him three bars in. They know who he is, and they’re going to save him. He looks like he’s going to puke. On national television. Top 11 and they are using the save.

 

Y’all, I will save this right now. If Pia and Casey are not in the top 5, I will boycott.

 

FYI – Ryan just made an announcement. Two will go home next week, BUT the tour will be Top 11, not Top 10. Woot!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I thought James was gonna die when Hulk Hogan came out--and then I thought Casey was gonna die there at the end. Maybe they should be a bit more careful with their contestants. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this run down of last night's show. I got busy and missed all but the last 10 minutes. I was shocked by the bottom two. Couldn't believe it. Loved the save, but next week...TWO! This year, the voices are so good and unique I just hate to see anyone go home.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!