Thursday, March 31, 2011

American Idol, Top 11–Results!

Remember, two kids are going home tonight. And, because I love you, I’m here to spill the beans. So, consider yourself warned! If you don’t know which two Idol hopefuls are headed home tonight…stop reading right now. ‘

 

I only have a few observations about tonight’s show. Just a few…little thoughts.

 

So, right now, Paul, James, Casey and Stefano are up on the stage in a little “mock band” performing Band on the Run. They sound great…all except for Stefano. He sounds like he’s never learned how to mix with a group at all. Except for that sore thumb on keyboard, they sound quite nice together!

 

Next thought – Will I. Am is up with Jamie Foxx performing their song from the new animated movie “Rio”, called “Hot Wings.” There are loads of dancers all over the stage and hanging out in the audience. They have big flouncy things on their rears, with boy-short cut leotards on. I have to say, I’m impressed with how much clothing those girls have on!! Sleeves down to the elbow, and necklines that even I could pull off. Thank you, guys, for keeping it classy when debuting a song from a KID’S movie. And I mean that sincerely.

 

Our bottom three tonight are Thia Meghia, Naima Adedapo and Paul McDonald. Only one of them will “survive” the night.

 

And the one staying on to sing another week is…Paul McDonald.

 

Naima Adedapo and Thia Meghia are headed home. They’ve had a great ride, and should be proud of all they’ve accomplished. They are handling this news well, and they will be just fine.

 

Tune in next week to do this all over again! Until next time, y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!