Thursday, March 10, 2011

American Idol, Top 13–Results

Jacob, Karen and Stefano, come on down! (Folks, the storm is still RAGING outside, and my reception is spotty, at best. If I miss anything important, forgive me!)

 

Jacob and Stefano, you are safe. Karen, you are in the bottom three.

And now I am crossing my fingers. Adam Lambert is, hands down, my favorite Idol contestant of all time (don’t look at me like that! He’s talented, if a bit lacking in taste). And I’m only hearing every other measure. Sad.

 

Oh, my friends. This is silly. This is me, cheating. (Thank you, LA, for getting the results out ASAP. It helps me out!) Our bottom three this week – Karen Rodriguez, Ashton Jones and Hayley Reinhart.

 

And it’s bad news for Ashton Jones. Assuming Casey Abrams can make it back next week (in the hospital, again), we’ll hear our Top 12 perform next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!