Thursday, April 28, 2011

American Idol, Top 6–Results

And…I’m shocked.

 

A little sad.

 

Tonight we say goodbye to Casey Abrams. With him gone, I’m not sure who I will vote for. He’s been through this once before, but you know? He made it far enough where I’m sure he’ll find the career he wants if he goes looking for it right now. He might not be the American Idol for 2011…but, really, looking at history…that might not be a bad thing.

 

And this boy? He is going out in  STYLE. This version of I Put a Spell on You involves kissing at least two dozen strangers on the cheek, high fiving a half a dozen more, and smiles all around. Way to go, Casey. Can’t wait to see what comes next!

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I am glad Scotty is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sad, too. He was so unique and such a great performer. His last song was great and he SOLD IT big time!

    Do you like Haley? My hubby thinks she's great, but I'm like - eh!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!