Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday

1) I caught whatever laid my household flat yesterday. 2) it's Friday 3) I have a three hour rehearsal, including a solo and duet, with an orchestra tonight for this weekends Easter concert. With a sore throat. 4) did I mention I'm sick, and tired from playing doctor mom two nights in a row?
5) for all these reasons, today seemed like a great day to pretend I was 22 again and dress up however I wanted to.

Photo

What do you do when you want to buck off the blahs???

~Aunt LoLo

7 comments:

  1. I love leggings and skirts.. and leggings and dresses... If I had the rear for it I would probably wear leggings with tunics too.

    I'm sorry you are sick! Have you tried the throat coat tea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry :( To feel better...I would first take my daughter to a fantastic children's hospital with angel nurses, free valet parking, and greeters at every corner telling you where to go. Then I'd eat pie that my husband left in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally it consists of cheesy songs and dancing around. Things I'd be embarrassed to post on my blog...cause this girl can not dance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate?
    That's probably dangerous, huh?
    How about singing (badly, in my case) to youtube karaoke videos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look super-cute. And what does it mean that I have an outfit almost like that that I wear all the time? And I'm probably twice your age. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are all well by now!
    When I'm feeling lousy, I mostly lie around, feel sorry for myself, and eat junk food. Do NOT copy me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look totally cute. I kinda o the same thing when I don't feel good. Make myself get up, eat, o my hair, makeup, and get into some decent clothes. Hope you're feeling better at this point!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!