Here it is, May 19. She is 3 months and 20 days, and I have yet to snap the 3 month photos. Apparently, pulling the chalkboard out is simply too tricky. *sigh*
I can tell you a few things about Ying Ying:
1) Girlfriend is teething. Hard. She spends most of the day moaning, eating, or trying to cram her whole fist in her mouth while producing enough drool to quench a small campfire.
2) She is so. close. to figuring out how to roll over.
3) 12 month clothes fit her just about perfect. 18 month onesies are ok too. She weighs about 17.5 pounds. We have doubled her birth weight in under 4 months.
4) So long as I continue taking pictures with my phone, I will continue to get this Deer In The Headlights look. She doesn't generally look so startled in real life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!