Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27, 2014



Dear Journal,
Hi. It's been a while, yeah? Well, see...life. And reasons. But mostly Baby Ying Ying. Bedtime is back to being tough, and most nights I'm just too tired to put together anything witty or pretty or fun for posterity.

Having a toddler is tough, you know? The other night, she woke up in the middle of the night and was awake, fighting me and/or crying, for two hours before I gave up and threw her in the car. She screamed for a good 20 minutes before we could turn around and come home. That was a long night. The next night, she was only awake for 2 hours, and there wasn't nearly as much fighting. She has a nasty cough that is keeping her awake. I'm trying different essential oils to try and help...last night, it was Lemon (to break up mucous) and lavender on her chest (to calm airways) that finally did the trick.

Anyhow. Life, right? The kids are doing great, baby is awesome (aside from the anxiety-ridden nap times and bed times). Lo Gung is fantastic, and a complete rock star with the kids.

That is all. Just thought you'd like to know.

Sincerely,
LoLo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!