
BBJ had a rough day yesterday. She took three naps, none of which were longer than about 25 minutes. She is busily bringing her 4th tooth into the world, and she is just generally cranky. She loves to nurse, but is back to signaling that she is done with her teeth. That just doesn't fly with me! She didn't want to eat any of her usual favorites - crackers, bananas, apple baby food.
However, she chowed down on the cheese from my nachos. That gave me an idea! In my refrigerator, I had an unopened package of Velveeta cheese product singles - individually wrapped sheets of orange cheesy goodness. (I can't stand the stuff, but it's got calcium, right? It also has over 250 mg of sodium per slice.)
She loved it. I'm doomed.


Penny went through a cheese phase at the same age. I taught her how to sign and she'd wake up at 6AM furiously signing "cheese" and wouldn't stop until I'd put her to bed for night. Looks like BBJ has discovered it as well! She's adorable by the way.
ReplyDeleteLucky you- my daughter loved Tillamook Extra-Sharp. Costs twice as much!
ReplyDelete