So, last night, BBJ started showing her true natural talent as a Magic 8 Ball. During dinner, Louh Gung and I were discussing things. We discussed some of my shortcomings and some of his shortcomings, joking about them. BBJ heard us laughing, and started laughing at just the right moment. Inspired, I turned to her and said, "BBJ, is Daddy a whiner?" She stared me straight in the face and said, "Yeah, yeah." We both laughed out loud. Then, I decided to put her to the test (and test her loyalties!). "BBJ, does Mommy complain a lot?" Her eyebrows shot up and she said, "When??!"
Good girl. She knows which side her toast is buttered on!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!