We love to sneak over to Cousin E's before naps. BBJ usually has fun there, and it tires both the girls out so they are ready to plop down for their naps!When we went over this morning, Cousin E was having some Cheerios. She graciously shared them with BBJ.
BBJ, you need to put the Cheerios in this hole, then close it up so they don't escape, ok?

BBJ, this is how you eat a Cheerio. Mama, she gave me a Cheerio!
After her Cheerio snack, she scurried over to play on Cousin E's neat rocking chair. BBJ runs a little on the flexible side, so her methods of mounting things are usually...unorthodox. Unfortunately, she can't usually figure out how to fix the situation!Mom, this doesn't seem right!
Now, it's a well-documented fact (ie- Auntie M says so) that children can LOVE a certain food item or toy when they are guests at someone's house, but they will rarely like that thing in their own home. For example, Cousin E will only eat yogurt at Nana's house, pretzels at Grandma's house, and animal crackers at my house.For BBJ, it's whole wheat toast. This is no namby-pamby wheat bread. This stuff has 8 grams of fiber, 6 grams of protein, sick-to-your-molars whole grains...this is real toast. BBJ loves it, with my fresh apple butter. Said bread is from Costco, so it's almost a given that if I were to buy two loaves of the stuff and bring it home, she'd never touch it. Auntie M proposes sharing breakfast with her every morning until my daughter is as strong as hers.

That might take a while. Eat up, BBJ!
It might take a while, yes, but it's so worth it! (Right?...Guys?)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. I'm new to your blog and I/m enjoying see such adorable pictures. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJillian
Jillian, I'm flattered! Welcome to Bubba's Bubbles. It might not always be pretty, but...hey, that's life, right?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your blog is so soothing! I'm going to add it to my google/reader so I can get inspired every morning!