Friday, November 16, 2007

All about Cousin E

(I call this Cousin E in the mist. I loved how her eyes were shooting straight through the toy she was waving in front of my camera.)


Tonight we got to go hang out with Cousin E - always a riot! (Literally...)

I had fun comparing the girls. They look so different to me, but...are they really? Their mothers look REALLY similar to each other, and their fathers are polar opposites in looks. (Hence one brown eyed beauty and one blue eyed nymph.)
Can you see any similarities?

2 comments:

  1. Wow- what a great post! I love the pictures- I never realized how similar the girls facial structures are. I never thought they were too different to begin with- just the noses and a slightly more mounded top to BBJ's eyes, with a more pinched interior corner. Ernie's are so round and huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see how low down Ernie's eyebrows are? Was it the angle on the camera?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!