Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sundays

Well, BBJ and I got up at 7 am...and were still late to church at 11. Go figure! There always seems to be something at the last minute.

However, we did have time this morning to shoot some pictures of BBJ, because she was just darn cute in her yellow corderoy jumper from Grandma.

Mom, can I go yet?
No, you can't we haven't taken your picture yet! Now hold still...wear this hat for just a second...wait, let me fold it up so we can see your pretty eyes. Hold it....hold it... There!
Check it out, Mom...I got this hat off all by myself! Yes, baby. You're brilliant.
Alright, Mom - I'm outta here!
Wait just one second, missy - I want a shot of us together! Daddy might miss us today.
Mom, can I go now?! No, you can't...there's only half of your face in this shot...let me just set the camera up over here...set the timer. No, wait, that's not the timer. Back...back...ok. Set. Punch the button. Oh, it's beeping! BBJ, come here! Let's just kneel right here and....
Well, at least it's a shot of both of us.

We love you, Daddy!

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!