BBJ got a new little magnetic writing pad for Christmas. She loves it. (Best impulse buy ever!) She will sit in my lap for ten minutes at a time (hey, come on - that's a long stint, for her!) and write a few stokes here, a few strokes there. All the while, I'm slowly dragging the eraser lever up and down, up and down, so she always has a clean slate.

You can see, when left to her own devices, the board fills up pretty quickly.

Here's where it gets fun. Sunday morning, Louh Gung handed her the Magna Doodle. BBJ walked away to play with it. When she handed it back, it looked like this:

Did you see that clearly? Let's take a closer look.

That, my friends, is our family name. Our "sing." The name of my husband's forefathers.
And my one year old just scribbled it on the Magna Doodle.
Woohoo!
(Ok, here's what I think happened: She stuck the pen on the surface, and tripped. Instant L! Tried again, and then turned and voila! Instant O.)
Either, way, I love ya kid!
Oh, and I mentioned my new hairstyle. Here's BBJ and I sportin' our new do's.
Love the hairstyles. Your daughter is darling. I need to do more pigtails with my daughter, but she just rips them out halfway through the day. Does your daughter leave her hair in like a good little girl should?
ReplyDelete::::::clunk::::::
ReplyDeleteThat is me falling over dead from being over cuted by your daughter! Oh my gosh, what a little darling, I could so eat her with a spoon! She is the kind of baby I would follow around in the store, making her mama very nervous whilst I tried to get a smile outa her. Oh my gosh!
P.S. You should have a warning over your blog before you just SPRING pics like these on people, I mean, really, do you want cute over dosed deaths on your conscience?
Now I'm wondering, Jo - is it the pigtails, the fantastically perfectly half an half Chinamerican face, or... could it be the BYU t-shirt? hahahaha
ReplyDelete