Saturday, January 5, 2008

A test for Picasa

I'm not sure if this post will last the day, but I'm ALWAYS looking for easier ways to load pictures onto my blog.

So...I'm a little slow, but Picasa is a Google photo service. Blogspot is a Google blog service. Let's see if they're compatible, shall we? (Remember the last time I tried to do this? From Photobucket? How all my pictures were approximately the size of Jupiter's back side?)

First, a thumbnail:


Then, Small:


Now, Medium:

(Does anyone have Rudolph running through their head right now? You know thumbnail and small and medium and laaaarge....)
And now, finally, LARGE:

4 comments:

  1. ...and they come out small, medium, and large, too -- both on the page as well as in my RSS reader (conveniently, also a Google product).

    But the large one gets cut off in the middle because of the width limits on your main column. That's not Picasa's fault; your website just won't allow pictures that big.

    Medium, on the other hand, seems just about right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbnail and Small were the same size for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being such a great blogger/blog reader! We love your comments on both our personal and business blogs. Thanks for being great-- i brought a present to WA for you that i never got to give you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger is a cold-hearted lover...impossible to please.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!